Mendacity

Let  me begin by introducing myself.  I am survivor of events that has transpired throughout my life.  I am strong, eclectic, animal loving, strange oddity of femininity. Mere words cannot depict who I am since I'm still searching for my passion.  I am perspicaciously signing up for a blog to share my thoughts to the anonymous masses.  I am going against my better judgement to lay my soul bare.  I am sick of mendacity, therefore I want to concentrate on that very issue.  Bringing truth into the light.  Well actually just my truths.  My opinions, my musings. I matter much to a few and matter not at all to most.  I am the bird that sits on the windowsill of life peering in hoping to be apart of life again.  As of now I am disabled.  Walking is a great feat for me.  So this is going to be my observations of life from a fly on the wall. 

Comments

Popular Posts